It is a fairly common problem on Google Play. You are going to install an app and the message “Download pending” appears and they are never downloaded. Don’t panic and crash your phone against the nearest concrete wall. Let’s see how to fix download pending Google play.
It is quite an annoying problem, since it does not allow us to download Android applications and games. But luckily there are a few things you can do to fix this problem. In case it doesn’t work for you at first, we bring you 3 different methods. With them solve this failure and move forward on the Google play download pending. Also Check- Change Skype Name
Fix “Google play waiting for download” problem on Google Play
Method 1: Clear cache and data to fix pending download
On many occasions, applications cannot be downloaded correctly due to a crash. And it comes from the cache and the data that is stored in the Google application store. Therefore, the solution may be to simply clear the cache. As well as the data of the store and the apps related to it.
For this you will only have to follow these steps:
- Access the Settings menu and, once there, the Application Manager.
- Go to the Google Play Store and press the Clear cache and Clear data buttons.
- Repeat the same steps, but with the Google Play Services application.
- Do the same again with Download Manager / Download manager.
- Restart the device for the changes to take effect.
Method 2: Delete and re-add your Google account – (android play store download pending)
If the previous solution has not worked for you, we move on to the next attempt. It is also possible that the problem comes from your Google account. And the fastest and most comfortable way to try to solve it is to delete said account and add it again. To do this, you will simply have to follow the steps that we explain below. Of course, only for the account that is giving you problems.
- Enter the Settings menu and go to the Accounts> Google option.
- Choose the account that is giving you problems and press the option «Delete account / Remove account«.
- To add the account again, go to Settings> Accounts> Add account> Google.
Method 3: Uninstall updates from Google Play (Google play stuck on waiting for download)
In the event that neither of the two previous solutions has served you, it is possible that the failure comes from some of the updates that have been made in the Google Play Store.
If this is the case, it should be resolved by uninstalling the latest updates that have been made. To be able to do it, you will simply have to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings> Application manager.
- Click on Google Play Services> Uninstall updates.
If your mobile phone has a pending download problem from Google Play, with these three procedures we will teach you how to solve and get out of that trance. We recommend that you try the three methods that we have discussed in order, until you find the definitive solution to your problem. If you get any new solution please inform us through comment box.