If you’ve ever wondered about the most popular genre of computer video games, then check out this article to enlighten yourself. There are many people who see PC gaming as an alternative to sports, especially when we no longer have a playing field around us.
Football games for PC are one of those that can offer the sweet taste of sports emotions in the absence of a suitable playing space or a number of players.
Although there are a wide variety of options for playing soccer on PC, most people only know the most popular ones, such as FIFA and PES. I think this article will shed light on the options that are left out and you can explore them to make your leisure more enjoyable. Also Check- Best Free Sports Streaming Sites Like Stream2watch
The Best Football Games for PC
The best thing about soccer games is their multiplayer ability, with which you can crush your friends and have an incredibly exciting time. In addition, playing against the computer is also competitive due to the different levels of difficulty offered by these games. Review this handy list and start playing one of the best football games for PC on your computer.
Computer games come in many different forms to meet the needs of each player. But it can often be impossible to include everything in one set. This football game is more focused on history and includes strategy, fictional characters, adventure, and sports.
Plus, it can be played on almost any available platform, including Linux, Android, Microsoft Windows, and macOS. It is a relatively new game that was initially released in September 2019.
Click Here to Watch Soccer Live Online
- It can be a great alternative to all the management soccer games that you can play right now.
- Alongside soccer management, this game offers tactics, turn-based matches, and drama.
- The story is exceptional as it portrays a troubled coach struggling with a soccer team.
- You will feel as if you are the manager and carry out the responsibilities of training the players and developing the team’s game.
- Even the narrative has to be chosen by you and it has to be unique.
- The visual graphics are extraordinary, and you can expect corruption, crime, and drugs to stand in the way of glory.
Pros: The game is spread over 18 dramatic soccer weeks and will allow you to repeat matches and finals. Also, the user interface is beautiful and allows you to share your story with friends and family.
Cons: As the game is relatively new to the market, some bugs and glitches have not been fixed yet. And also, the music and sound quality are expected to be better in future editions.
Visit Here-Best Torrenting Sites 1337X Alternatives
Pixel Cup Soccer
It is one of the most popular football games for mobile phones since 2017. Although it was initially released on the App store due to extreme popularity, this game was made available to PC users through Steam.
It’s a retro-style soccer game designed to take you on a nostalgic journey. If you are a child of the 90s, then the user interface of the game will not be unfamiliar to you, and you will surely get the vibes of the beautiful past times.
- The name of the game itself represents everything you can expect from the game.
- The classic pixel-art graphics are amazing too, setting it apart from current 3D games.
- Unlike other PC soccer games, it offers women’s soccer alongside the Women’s World Championship.
- Furthermore, the gameplay can easily be considered among the fastest out there.
- To achieve a victory, you will have to carefully perform three steps: move, pass and shoot.
- Suitable for beginners as it comes with a highly customizable control set with powerful features.
Pros: When it comes to taking a corner, kicking the ball, or even throwing it, you will be surprised to see how much effort the developers have put into delivering an exceptional user experience.
Cons: There aren’t any significant downsides that we can point to, but if you’re looking for a modern game, this game may not be a good suit for you.
Click Here to Watch Animes Online Free
Soccer, Tactics and Glory
I start the list of soccer games with this unique game that combines strategy and soccer. It can also be considered an RPG game in which you will develop your team and earn points.
The graphics are smooth, and if you want to apply tactics without focusing too much on the actual game, then this game may be a great choice for you. In addition, there will be a wide range of options, such as turn-based matches, campaigns, etc.
- You can create your own team in which you can add foreign players and sell players as well.
- Players must constantly learn new tactics and improve their skills to overcome their opponents.
- You have to make difficult decisions based on the strategies you have taken to win the games.
- In addition, each footballer can develop differently, and RPG elements will score points when a player participates in a match.
- When you play the campaigns, you will start from an amateur league and eventually move up to the Premier League.
- To play with friends, invite them to the bench and create a tournament to determine who is the best.
Pros: This game offers great customization where you can edit or recreate players and clubs. Also, you can take a look at mods already created by other players.
Cons: Considering the popularity and customer support this game has already received, the graphics could be greatly improved and the players could be more realistic.
This game can be considered as one of the best soccer games for PC, in which you will play the role of manager. So far, I have talked about the options that attract users by offering a different story or gameplay.
But this game is everything you would expect from football games and it sticks to the core pretty well. You will see the game from a manager’s point of view as you train the best players in the world.
- It will allow you to play the role of a virtual football coach and also control the action.
- You will start your coaching career from a normal first or second division club. In the end you will be able to become part of the Premier League.
- Unlike traditional football games, you will have full control over the players and the cubs you are managing.
- Powered by continuous development so you will get updates and new features continually.
- The latest version of this game always adds new tools to improve the user experience in the management process.
- In addition, this game is equipped with a lot of gestures to interact smoothly with the players.
Pros: The graphical aesthetics are incredible, with many animations, 3D match simulation. Also, the integration of xG and SciSports has greatly enriched the game.
Cons: The game is expensive, which makes it uncomfortable for most users. Also, you will have to go through some difficult moments when you are getting acquainted with the players in the beginning.
It is a unique game on this list that has been designed based on vehicular soccer. It was developed by Psyonix, and they released this game on the Microsoft store and on PlayStation 4 initially. Now you can play this game on Nintendo Switch and Xbox too.
From the name, you have probably already guessed the style of its gameplay. This is an arcade-style football games that combines vehicles, shredding machines and soccer under one domain to satisfy all kinds of desires when it comes to video games.
- This is a very popular game and features fluid and dynamic gameplay to push you to the limit of the game.
- Besides Windows, you can play this game on Linux and macOS.
- Take part in intense 3v3 matches in which the outcome can fall to either side at any time.
- Although the chance of winning depends mainly on how the team is formed and performance, sometimes it also depends on luck.
- Also, this game allows players to customize their own car, and you can even build it from scratch.
- It comes with a wide range of game modes so you can try and choose the one that suits you best.
Advantages: You can play with your friends or with any other player from around the world, since this game has an online mode. There are some extra modes like Mutator and Hockey-Scheme options to liven things up.
Cons: You won’t find any option to change the duration of the game, which is quite annoying, and the camera options are also annoying from when the game was first released.
KOPANITO ALL-STARS SOCCER
This is an action sports game designed without a referee and with super-powered players. The gameplay is fascinating and offers much more than what you would expect from a soccer game. This game has been developed and published by Merixgames, which has been on the market for quite some time.
Also, the game is cross-platform compatible, allowing gamers to play on all popular platforms such as Linux and macOS. The gameplay is quite interesting and progresses based on the development of skills.
- It comes with the charm of cartoons. And you can expect a ton of add-ons that you can’t find in most other PC games.
- It has a wide range of game modes, such as regional tournaments, leagues, multiplayer support for 5 players, etc.
- You will have four levels of difficulty, which makes it perfect for the price you are going to pay for this game.
- It has exceptional options like recording goal celebrations. You can earn up to 70 unique achievements by demonstrating your skills.
- You can also give gifts from any moment of the game and save them on your hard drive.
- Regarding the controls, you will have support for 4 gamepads and 1 keyboard as well.
Advantages: You can take part in 17 different tournaments and leagues around the world while having control of everything from the stadium, the ball and the number of teams.
Cons: This game is quite easy for advanced players. After completing twelve or so matches, you won’t find any interest in continuing to play.
So here are the best games to experience soccer on your computer. Although there are not many free football games options for PC, you can access Steam. Considering the number of options available, it might be difficult for you to choose the best option, but I think this list will help you decide.
I have tried to cover every aspect of a computer game from a soccer fan’s point of view, and I think if you like soccer you will love all of the games mentioned on this list as well. Even so, if you find a better alternative, do not hesitate to let me know.